Vastu for Career
Excelled career is important for every person and to achieve high sky one should be cognizant of every sphere of life that can yield good results. Vastu Shastra a science of direction not only renders bright future by making your house and environment completely positive but helps in making bright career as well. Although you can’t change your fate for sure, but hard-work and certain other measures can yield you sky high future.
According to Vastu every person should follow some prescribed norms regarding study routine, directional management and few guidelines that can certainly let him/her excel in academic field. A student or working person should adhere to Vastu principles so as to get successful in life without obstruction.
For indispensable career, read out Vastu guidelines for students and working professional to excel in life:
Vastu Shastra allows the kitchen to take the south eastern side or the North West corner. Under no conditions should the kitchen be constructed in any other direction of the house. This is important because this would not only suppress the disputes and misunderstandings of the family, but also bring prosperity and wealth to the house, if followed properly. Care should be provided to ensure that the kitchen does not occupy an unhealthy position near the bathroom or the toilet. This is unwanted since the kitchen would be prone to dangerous germs. It should not be in the direction of the house entrance and the walls between the kitchen and the toilet should not be common under any circumstances as that would adversely affect the health of the head of the family.
- A professional person including writer, research intellectual or an artist should be seated along the back of wall which is considered better location for these persons. While the entrance in such offices should have distance from the main office.
- Work place or office should not lie next to bedroom, if office is residential.
- Sharp edged tables should be avoided in conferences or meeting rooms.
- One must sit quite far away from the main door in the conference room.
- High back chairs are preferred for professionals
- Avoid sitting with your back exposed to the entrance.
- Any of the beams exposed on office ceiling should not come parallel to your chair.
- Keep your office desk in regular shape as in square, rectangle and avoid circular or any other irregular shape table or desk.
- Wooden desk are best opt for while glass top-tables can be opted to place in west direction.
- Keep a crystal on your table to promote monetary flow and for cheerful ambience.
- Illuminate your southern corner of office which is also apt for maximum lighting.
- Your seating should be North facing.
- Study table for students should be in regular shape like square or rectangle with minimal size not too big, not too small.
- Study table should face East or North for better concentration and likewise student sitting on this table should also face East or North.
- Keep some distant between wall and study table as table should not lie along the wall and some space is given to regulate the flow of energy.
- The bookshelf should be placed in East, North or North-east which are considered best to stack books. While avoid keeping anything in the middle of the room.
- Declutter student’s table and there should not be too many books or other things placed on study table because it creates unnecessary stress and distracts mind.
- Maximum windows in room should be made in East or North direction.
- A well-lit lamp should be placed on South-east corner of study table.
- Brush this room with subtle and light tints to make a student active which also enhance mind power. Colours have drastic influence on mood and mind.